Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care in New Jersey
At TLC we know how important it is for a loved one affected by Alzheimer’s or another type of dementia to remain in the warm, familiar surroundings of home as that can play a crucial part in managing cognitive diseases. The Registered Nurses and Certified Home Health Aides at TLC are trained to provide your loved one with quality, caring and compassionate memory care right in your loved one’s home.
Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia are progressive conditions that impact the family member as well as the family. TLC’s professionals will create a customized plan of care for your loved one that addresses the specific symptoms, challenges and risks that are unique to them.
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Services TLC can provide include:
- Personal care assistance, such as toileting, bathing, dressing and grooming
- Mental stimulation through conversation and specialized activities
- Monitor behavior changes
- Medication reminders and monitoring
- Wandering off prevention
- Assistance with walking
- Keeping routines constant to avoid undue stress
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Modifying the type and level of care as the disease progresses
- Meal Preparation
- Transfers from bed, chair, couch or wheelchair
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Transportation to social events and family gatherings
- Light housekeeping
Everybody needs a little TLC!
New Jersey Location
8172 Franklin Avenue – Suite 4A
Ridgewood, NJ 07450