Caregiver Relief – Respite Care in New Jersey
We understand that the stresses of being family caregivers sometimes require a break to recharge from time to time. Believe it or not, sometimes the senior needs a little break from the family caregiver as well. Often times social events, illness, vacations and the like require that the caregiver be away from their loved on. Spending time and being cared for by one of TLC’s caring, compassionate and highly trained Certified Home Health Aides is often a welcome change to those who are cared for by family members. Our plan of care is customized to meet your specific needs and gives you and your loved one a little break from care giving. Working with you and your caregiver, our Registered Nurses and Certified Home Health Aides TLC can create a plan that schedules these breaks on a regular basis. Giving both the family caregiver and the loved one receiving care a little break is mentally, physically and emotionally important.
Our professional staff will ensure your family member’s safety and well being while maintaining their current routine.
The caregiver relief services TLC can provide include:
- Personal care assistance, such as toileting, bathing, dressing and grooming
- Mental stimulation through conversation and specialized activities
- Monitor behavior changes
- Medication reminders and monitoring
- Wandering off prevention
- Assistance with walking
- Keeping routines constant to avoid undue stress
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Modifying the type and level of care as the disease progresses
- Meal Preparation
- Transfers from bed, chair, couch or wheelchair
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Transportation to social events and family gatherings
- Light housekeeping
Contact Us for our At Home Wound Care Service
Everybody needs a little TLC!
New Jersey Location
89 Chestnut Street
Ridgewood, NJ 07450