Hospital to Home Care in New Jersey
Seniors who return home after a hospital stay are faced with many challenges – some expected and some unexpected. Trying to decipher and manage taking medications on a specific schedule, adhering to discharge instructions, getting in and out of bed, showering as well as attending follow up appointments with your doctor can be a daunting task – especially for those who suffer from memory loss. At TLC our goal is to avoid having you or your loved one be one of the more than 20% of seniors who are readmitted to the hospital within 30 days of being discharged.
At TLC our Registered Nurses we will work with your physician to make sure we implement the plan of care that has been created for you. Our certified home health aides (CHHA) will carry out the plan under the watchful eye of our Registered Nurses and will report any change in your or your loved ones condition. In addition to the plan of care prescribed by your doctor, within 24 hours of discharge from the hospital, our RN’s will create a customized plan that meets you or your loved ones special needs and requirements.
Among the services that TLC can offer are:
- Hourly care
- Nightly care
- 24 hour care
- Medication reminders
- Transfers in and out of chairs, couches and bed to help prevent falls and injuries
- Reporting changes in your condition
- Transportation to, reminders of and scheduling of doctors’ appointments
- Scheduling visits to and from therapists and specialists
- Coordinating prescription drug refills and picking up prescription drugs
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal care
- Light Housekeeping, meal preparation and nutrition
- Assistance with daily activities
Contact Our New Jersey Location
Everybody needs a little TLC!
New Jersey Location
89 Chestnut Street
Ridgewood, NJ 07450